Saturday, October 31, 2009

This is Halloween!

Happy Halloween everyone! I just wanted to share a little bit with you about how my Halloween went!

First of all, I woke up this morning to my husband bringing me these beautiful fall flowers. *warm fuzzies* This is actually only half of them. There were so many I had to split them into two vases!


The rest of the day was pretty boring, I had to go into work to do a last minute birthday cake. I came home, then we left to go eat dinner with Colton's family. When we got home, we were welcomed by this.

Colton was actually pretty excited about it! I suppose we feel like this makes us feel like an official married couple. Our first Halloween!


Last of all, we went inside and tried to get our cat, Moses to wear his Halloween costume. He's a pharoah!






But it didn't stay on for very long!





Happy Halloween, eveyone! I'm having a sale until midnight on November 1. Mention this blog and receive 20% of all purchases! (this will be refunded through paypal). Also, receive a free hair blossom, your choice of color, with any purchases of $31 and more. Here's a link to my shop: www.factorygirlashli.etsy.com
 

5 comments:

  1. Umm.... I wish someone would bring me flowers in the morning!! Hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great costume idea for your cat! He looks so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun day you had. I had to work as well during Halloween, in between handing out candy! Love your cat. http://ninascd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete