Saturday, January 16, 2010

Hello. My name is Ashli, and I'm a Pink Addict.

For those of you who follow my treasuries or my blog know that I love PINK! And you may have noticed that I am crazy obsessed with this necklace by GlitzGlitter on Etsy:



Well, after my last pink treasury hit the Front Page.... that necklace became mine! My self photos aren't nearly as polished as her photo... but here's me cheesily showing it off! I squealed with delight as soon as the packaged arrived, ripped it open, and immediately put it on. I haven't taken it off since.



And in the spirit of pink, here is a screenshot of one of my most recent treasuries that made the Front Page last night!



A big thank you to GlitzGlitter for getting that screen shot for me, since the husband and I were at a friend's house when it happened! And if that isn't enough pink for you, I made another pink treasury tonight which you can check out here.
 

2 comments:

  1. This is so sweet! You look great in the necklace and I am so glad that you love it!
    xoxo
    Celia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your treasuries, your shop, and your tweets! All the best!

    ReplyDelete